Do you want to delete Telegram account permanently? If yes, then you are in right place. As we know, Telegram is a very popular social messaging app with over 100 million active users. It is very easy to create an account on Telegram but if you want to delete or deactivate your account then there is no option to delete your account immediately. Also, check out the Android Youtube video downloader apps list.
It comes with an auto-destruction feature when you don’t use the telegram app for more than 30 days. If you want to delete your account immediately then there is no option. But don’t worry about it anymore because today in this article we are going to share How to Delete Telegram account permanently within 1 minute only. So, keep reading until the end.
Two ways to Delete Telegram Account Permanently-
As you have seen in the telegram setting, there is no option to delete or deactivate your telegram account. You can even delete your telegram account from the app. One method available but it takes too much a long time for deactivation. So, check out both methods to delete a Telegram account permanently.
Must Read – How to Read Android device without computer
#1: Adjust account self-destruction settings
As a security feature, Telegram allows its users to enable the self-destruction feature to automatically delete the account after a certain period of time. By default, it is set on a Minimum of 6 months but you can change it to 1 month. If the account deleted, all your chat conversations delete permanently and also you can’t recover them.
You can even disable the self-destruction setting but you can set up to 1 to 12 month. If you are an active user then you don’t need to worry about it. If you want to delete your account then set the self-destruct setting to 1 month and left the telegram. Make sure don’t even open a telegram within that period otherwise they take 1 more extra month to delete your account. Check out below step by step guide below to set self-destruction settings.
1. Open Telegram App and go to settings. Choose Privacy & Policy.
2. Scroll Down & Choose if Away for Option.
3. Change the setting to 1 Month
Now wait for 1 month and your account will be deleted automatically. But now if you want to delete your account immediately then you need to follow our 2nd method. By this, you can delete your account within 1 minute or less. So, follow our below 2nd method.
#2: Delete your Telegram account permanently within 1 Minute
If you really want to delete your Telegram account permanently within 1 minute then you can follow our 2nd method which is also very easy to use. But for this, you need to open the browser on your pc/laptop or mobile phone. So, let’s follow the below guide.
1. First of All, Goto Telegram Deactivation Page on a web browser into your device or pc/laptop.
2. Enter a Phone number you want to delete and click on Next. Make sure to type your number in the international format: +(country code)(Mobile Number)
3. Now you will get a confirmation code into your mobile number and enter in your telegram deactivation page and log in to your account.
4. Now on the next page, fill the form. They ask why you want to leave Telegram. Enter your mobile number and fill in the reason for deletion and done.
5. Now you have to confirm your deletion. If your mind is ready to go then click on the confirm button and proceed.
6. That’s it. Now your account is permanently deleted from your telegram account. If you want to use telegram again in the future, then you can create a new account from the same number and use it.
Delete Telegram Account Permanently Conclusion-
I hope you guys liked our HowtoGuider article where we shared step by step guide to delete a Telegram account permanently within 1 minute. As you know, we shared the easiest method to delete a Telegram account permanently. So, don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family.